Dog Boots and Pet Booties from Walkin’ Wheels
These dog boots are specifically designed for dogs and pets, keeping dogs from tracking dirt or mud into the house after a long day at play. These boots protect your dog’s paws from any kind of rough surface including gravel, rocks, or dirt paths. These boots are sturdy and strong while being stylish and fashionable.
- Reflective Tape
- Open Slit in Back, Making it Easy to Take On & Off
- Adjustable Straps
- High Tops to Protect Lower Part of Legs
- Thick Rubber Sole Providing Support and Insulation
- Water Resistant
- Breathable Neoprene Shell
- Injured, disabled, or elderly pets that drag their paws
- Pets with cuts or bruises on their paws or legs that need to be kept clean and dry
- Keep road salt and lawn chemicals out of sensitive paws
- Add stability on slippery surfaces
- Protect sensitive paw pads
- Fashionable! Looks Great!
Sizing and Measurement Instructions
How to Measure For Dog Boots
To measure the width of your dog’s foot, place the foot on a piece of paper and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog’s walking.
Mark the left and the right side of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the foot should be smaller than the boot size. For example, if the foot width is 1 1/2 inches, order an XXSmall at 1 3/4 inches.
|Note: When trying on a boot for the first time, please put a sock on the animal's foot as boots returned with hair on them cannot be resold for full value and will be subject to a restocking charge. See Return Policy for details..|
Singles. Order 1, 2, or 3
Set of 4 – Includes Mesh Storage Bag