No-knuckling Training Sock
No-Knuckling Training Sock
- Provides training support for a dog dragging back legs
- Designed to enhance proprioception
- Perfect for rehabilitative use for pets that are recovering from spinal surgery
- Lightweight, comfortable and adjustable with convenient Velcro closure
- Available in four sizes for a perfect fit
- Patent Pending
The No-Knuckling Training Sock should be used as a temporary training tool. It is intended for short term, multiple use to help
correct gait and improve hind paw placement. Typically, pet owners will place the training sock on their pet for a two to five
minute walk and then remove it. Please consult with your Veterinarian or Canine Rehabilitation professional before using.
Helps pets pick up their feet up and march down the road towards improved mobility!
How to Measure
Measure from Point A to Point B on your dog while standing, to determine which size
No-Knuckling Training Sock will best fit your pet.
For best results, the dog needs to be standing when taking this measurement.
Point A: is located at the center of hock joint.
Point B: is located on top of the paw
|Measurement from top of paw to hock||Recommended Size|
|Up to 3 inches||XSmall recommended for toy breeds up to 15 lbs.|
|Up to 4 inches||Small fits most dogs up to 30 lbs.|
|4 to 6 inches||Medium fits most dogs 30-60 lbs.|
|Greater than 6 inches||Large fits most dogs above 60 lbs.|