The Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness provides complete lifting assistance and mobility support for the front and rear limbs. The harness easily adjusts for a safe and comfortable fit while providing the pet with assisted support for all four legs. The Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness is fully compatible with and easily attaches to the Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair. For rear wheel wheelchairs, the Walkin’ Lift Combo harness replaces the front and back harnesses. For the four-wheel wheelchair, the front leg-rings are used in addition to the Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness. If a dog is in need of lifting assistance but not yet at the point of requiring a wheelchair to walk its own, this harness is the ideal solution. If a dog’s mobility later declines to the point of requiring a Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair, he or she will already be outfitted in a compatible harness.
- Convenient carrying straps ease the strain of lifting and assisting elderly, disabled or injured pets
- Fully compatible and easily clips onto the Walkin’ Wheels dog wheelchair
- Ideal for long term or rehabilitative use.
- Front and rear portions of the harness can be used together or separately
- Constructed of sturdy padded nylon with Velcro enclosure and adjustable straps
The Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness is machine washable. A convenient, mesh laundry bag is included with the purchase of a complete front and rear combo harness. If you are only purchasing a single harness, the mesh laundry bag is available at your option for an additional $9.95. The size of the adjustable handles for the Walkin’ Lift Rear range from: Small 8″ to 14″, Medium 10″ to 17″, Medium/Large 10″ to 20″, Large 13″ to 21″, XLarge 12″ to 23″, and XXL 12″ to 23″.
Walkin’ Lift Combo Harness User’s Guide
How to Measure
|Size||A Girth of Abdomen||B Girth of Leg|
|Size||C Girth of Chest|